Top 5 Romance Favourites You Ask?
I have been asked on more than one occasion, “what are your favourite romance novels to read?” or “which ones do you continuously go back to?”.
Well, it’s not quite that simple. It all depends on what I’m feeling in the mood for, sometimes I’m gravitating towards the paranormal romance, or a nice light read. There’s times where I’m just in the mood for a real moral compass bender or just a top notch contemporary romance.
Here’s my top 5 in a number of sub genre’s and the books aren’t listed in any particular order. It’s a matter of how I’m feeling as to which I’ll pick up.
Paranormal Romance (Vampire/Witch/Angels/Demons/Were/Shapeshifters/Fae)
- Into The Darkness (Darkness Series) by K.F. Breene
- Braving The Elements (Darkness Series) by K.F. Breene
- Deadly Beauties Series by C.M. Owens
- Fighting Destiny by Amelia Hutchins
- Until The Sun Falls From The Sky by Kristen Ashley
- The Wall Of Winnipeg and Me by Mariana Zapata
- Kulti by Mariana Zapata
- Under Locke by Mariana Zapata
- How To Date A Douchebag – The Studying Hours by Sara Ney
- Falling For My Husband by Pamela Ann
- Wallbanger by Alice Clayton (I will say that this may be my #1 in this sub genre)
- Perfection (Neighbor From Hell Series) by R.L. Mathewson
- Breaking Even (The Sterling Shore Series) by C.M. Owens
- Rock Chick by Kristen Ashley
- Decker’s Wood by Kirsty Dallas
- King Series by T.M. Frazier
- Surviving Raine by Shay Savage
- Silver Swan (The Elite Kings) by Amo Jones
- Blackwood by Celia Aaron
- The Beautiful People (The Mafia Trilogy) by E.J. Fechenda (whole trilogy)
There you have it My Lovelies! These are my go-to books when I’ve found myself in a book funk and just need something I know I’ll love!
Some Of Amanda’s Top Authors
Rachel Van Dyken